On Thursday April 15, 2021 at 14:00 CEST, CUREX, PANACEA, ProTego, ASCLEPIOS, and SPHINX projects are co-organizing the online workshop "Human-Centric Cyber Hygiene in Healthcare". The focus of the workshop will be on Cyber Hygiene, and especially on the human aspects related to raising the cybersecurity and data privacy awareness of the workforce in the healthcare sector. Experts from the contributing H2020 projects will present real-life results and lessons learned from healthcare end-users in the context of their EU-funded research.
The workshop is open to attend but free registration is required.
Workshop Agenda (download PDF)
- Dr. Christos Laoudias (KIOS Center of Excellence, University of Cyprus, Cyprus)
- Dr. Manos Panaousis (University of Greenwich, UK)
- Dr. Lynne Coventry (University of Northumbria, UK)
- Dr. Dave Singelee (University of Leuven, Belgium)
- Dr. Sotiris Koussouris (Suite 5, Cyprus)
- Vasileios Voulgarakis (ViLabs, Greece-Cyprus)